This week: Google will bring generative AI to the search experience, TikTok users seem to be cooler with promos than Internet users in general, and Elon Musk is getting in on the AI fun.
Here’s what happened this week in digital marketing.
1. Google: People Searching for Your Brand With Keywords Won’t Help You Rank
2. Google Plans to Add Generative AI in Search
3. Google Offers New Page for Bard Updates
4. Google Is Removing 4 Attribution Models for Advertisers
5. Twitter Says Legacy Blue Checkmarks Will Go Away on April 20
6. Elon Musk Gets in on the AI Action
7. Report: TikTok Users More Open to In-App Promos
8. 10-Minute TikTok Videos Are Gone
9. Google Ads API Removing Ad Group and Keyword Forecasts